Ucrete UD 200 - Heavy Duty Polyurethane Screed
How does Ucrete UD 200 work?
Ucrete UD 200 provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust, long lived floor is required.
Ucrete Industrial Flooring has been widely used throughout industry for more than 40 years, many of the older floors are still in service. A detailed project reference list is available upon request
What makes Ucrete UD 200 a unique solution?
- Ucrete UD 200 is a unique HD Polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 150°C.
What are the features and benefits of Ucrete UD 200?
- Air quality - Ucrete has been awarded the Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label following extensive VOC emission chamber testing and auditing of quality management and production control procedures.
- Non Tainting - Ucrete UD 200 is solvent free and non-tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by the Campden Technology Ltd.
- Rapid Installation - Specifications are available that enable Ucrete UD 200 and primer to be installed and cured within a 12 hour application window.
- Temperature Resistance - The Ucrete UD 200 resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C are exceeded.
- Chemical Resistance - Ucrete UD 200 offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors.
- Impact Resistance - With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete UD 200 is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads.
- Substrate moisture tolerance - Ucrete Industrial Flooring is extremely tolerant to residual substrate moisture and can be installed directly onto 7 day old concrete, or onto old good quality concretes with high moisture contents without the use of special primers, provided there is a functioning DPM within the structure. This enables rapid construction programmes to be maintained and facilitates refurbishment work in wet process areas.
- Permeability - Ucrete UD 200 exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
- Cleaning and Hygiene - Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.
- Slip resistance - The Ucrete UD 200 surface profiles have coefficient of friction as determined to EN 13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows:
- Ucrete UD 200 available 40 – 45 colours
- Ucrete UD 200 is available in eight standard colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Cream, Blue, Green/Brown