Ucrete DP - Polyurethane concrete topcoat
How does Ucrete DP work?
Ucrete DP is a four component, solvent free, heavy duty polyurethane resin technology. It is designed for use as a broadcast lock coat for the Ucrete HP flooring system. When used as part of the Ucrete HP system, it exhibits exceptional chemical and temperature resistance.
- Where severe conditions exist—high impact pressure, thermal shock, and chemical exposure
- Where aesthetics are a consideration
- On severely damaged surfaces
- In wet conditions requiring a heavily textured slip-resistant surface
- Where steam or hot water is required for cleaning
- Meat, poultry, and dairy plants
- Bottling facilities
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Freezers and refrigerated storage areas
- Food packing and canning plants
What makes Ucrete DP a unique solution?
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Thermal stability
- Wide service temperature range
How can you benefit from Ucrete DP?
- Tolerates organic and inorganic acids, alkalis and salts
- Takes continuous hot water cleaning
- Exceeds temperature tolerance of typical epoxy overlays