MasterSeal 912 - Swelling gasket in paste form
How does MasterSeal 912 work?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
- Construction joints of every kind
- Connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls
- Sealing of bell butt joints
- Wall penetration for metal, plastic and concrete pipes, cable bushing
- Bonding of MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops on very uneven or rough surfaces. MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops are pressed strongly into the paste bead
- Surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile heads.
What makes MasterSeal 912 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component hydro-swelling gasket in paste form. It’s suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 912?
- Simple use
- High swelling capacity in contact with water
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces (concrete, steel and plastics)
- Reversible swelling process