MasterSeal 910 - Hydro swelling waterbar for joints
How does MasterSeal 910 work?
MasterSeal 910 is a swellable waterbar suitable for all construction joints subject to hydrostatic pressure, on one or both sides, providing simple but efficient waterproofing.
- Construction joints of every kind
- Connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls
- Abutments of concrete and rock, masonry etc.
- Rafts and walls in tunnels and basements
What makes MasterSeal 910 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 910 is a one component hydro-swelling waterbar. It’s suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
It resists deterioration in fresh water and where the water has a high salt content (sea water or brackish water), also in construction with high chemical exposure and / or exposure of solvents, including oils and fuels.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 910?
- Simple use
- Water pressure of up to 5 bars can be sealed
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces (concrete, steel and plastics)