MasterSeal 590 - One-component, cement-based, fast-setting water-stop repair mortar
How does MasterSeal 590 work?
MasterSeal 590 is a one-component, quick-setting, Portland-cement-based hydraulic repair mortar that instantly stops running water through holes or cracks in concrete or masonry. It expands as it sets to lock into place even under constant water pressure.
- Nonmoving (static) cracks and holes with running water or moisture seepage
- For immersion service
- For anchoring vertical bolts
- Retaining walls
What makes MasterSeal 590 a unique solution?
- Fully hydraulic
- Shrinkage compensated
- Ready to topcoat in 15 minutes with appropriate product
- Durable nonmetallic, non-gypsum formula
- Formulation available for cold-weather applications
How can you benefit from MasterSeal 590?
- Stops running water; develops high-strength quickly
- Sets above or below water
- Expands to lock in place
- Mixes easily with water only
- Minimizes downtime
- Maintains volume stability over time
- Use in all seasons and climates