MasterSeal 583 - Waterproof cement-based coating for concrete
How does MasterSeal 583 work?
MasterSeal 583 is a dry Portland cement-based dry-modified polymer for smooth coating. Providing a smooth waterproofing finish.
- Waterproofs and protects diverse building substrates
- On blocks, bricks, stone and concrete
- Reservoirs of drinking water
- High tanks
- Interior and exterior
What makes MasterSeal 583 a unique solution?
- Modified with powder acrylic resin
- Compatible with mineral or cement-based substrates
- Resists both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure load
How can you benefit from MasterSeal 583?
- Waterproof, seals and protects
- Easy and fast application
- Add only water
- May be in permanent contact with drinking water
- Prevents development of mold and mildew
- Protects concrete from acid rain
- Protects reinforcing steel