MasterPozzolith 55 - Plasticising and water reducing admixture with set retarding properties
Where and how does MasterPozzolith 55 work?
Is a powerful plasticiser which disperses and deflocculates cement particles while delaying the hydration process, thereby retarding the initial and final set. MasterPozzolith 55 should be added to the concrete mix at the same time as the water, or the aggregates.
What makes MasterPozzolith 55 unique solution?
MasterPozzolith 55 improves dispersion of cement particles in concrete resulting in strength increases and reduction of free water.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterPozzolith 55?
- Increases compressive, tensile and flexural strength of concrete.
- Increases density of concrete reducing permeability and thus increasing durability.
- Allows a reduction in free water in the region of 8-12%.
- Highly effective in high cement content low water cement ratio mixes where its use enables concrete to be made more workable without loss in strength, density and durability.
- Enables controlled extension of initial and final set in numerous applications, such as structural in-situ concrete, RCC mass pours, piling concrete etc
- The retarding action allows continuous concrete pours to be made, thus reducing the number of construction joints needed.
- The strength gain of concrete containing MasterPozzolith 55 is enhanced. After retardation of initial and final set, a more rapid hardening of the concrete occurs, and the effect on stripping time is negligible.