MasterPolyheed 8321 - Retarding superplasticiser based on PCE
How does MasterPolyheed 8321 work?
MasterPolyheed 8321 is an economical admixture based on modified polycarboxylic ether. The product has been primarily developed for applications in ready mix and site-batched concrete. MasterPolyheed 8321 is specially designed to allow considerable reduction of mixing water while maintaining control on extend of set retardation.
MasterPolyheed 8321 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- Ready mixed concrete
- Long-distance transporting
- Pumped concrete
- High workability without segregation or bleeding
- High performance concrete for durability
- Congested/complex reinforced sections
What makes MasterPolyheed 8321 a unique solution?
MasterPolyheed 8321 helps to produce longer workability retention with improved rheology of concrete. It improves properties of concrete when manufacturing sand is used instead of natural sand. It is mainly for Ready Mix concrete for < M-50 grade.
What are the features and benefits of MasterPolyheed 8321?
- Good dispersion even in mixes with high fines
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Increased ease in finishing concrete