MasterGlenium ACE 8761 - Ultra-High early strength gaining superplasticising admixture with super slump retention for precast
How does MasterGlenium ACE 8761 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 8761 is the superplasticiser based on second generation polycarboxylic ether polymers, developed using nano-technology. The product has been primarily developed for applications in high performance pre-cast concrete to facilitate high early strength gains with super slump retention.
MasterGlenium ACE 8761 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- MasterGlenium ACE 8761 is suitable for making precast concrete elements at all workability’s including Rheoplastic or Super workable concrete having fluid consistence, no segregation, a low water binder ratio and,consequently high early and long term strengths
- MasterGlenium ACE 8761 may be used in combination with MasterMatrix(formerly known as GLENIUM STREAM 2) for producing Rheodynamic concrete, capable of selfcompaction,even in the presence of dense reinforcement without the aid of vibration, for making precast elements.
- As an component of Zero Energy System
What makes MasterGlenium ACE 8761 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium ACE 8761 reduces water content drastically ( > 35%) and helps achieve very high early strength, mainly for Precast Concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 8761?
- Produces Rheoplastic and Rheodynamic
- concretes having a low water cement ratio
- Optimise curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperatures
- Eliminate heat curing
- Eliminate the energy required for placing,
- compacting & curing (Zero Energy System™)
- Increase productivity/ reduction in cycle time
- Improve surface appearance
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- Improved engineering properties, compared to traditional superplasticiser such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths, reduced shrinkage and low permeability