MasterGlenium 51 - Polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based, high range superplasticising admixture for concrete
How does MasterGlenium 51 work?
MasterGlenium 51 is an admixture of a new generation based on modified polycarboxylic ether. The product has been primarily developed for applications in high performance concrete where the highest durability and performance is required. MasterGlenium 51 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements
- High early and ultimate strength concrete
- High performance concrete for durability
- Production of Rheodynamic concrete
- High workability without segregation or bleeding
- Precast & Pre-stressed concrete
- Concrete containing pozzolans such as microsilica, GGBFS, PFA including high volume fly ash concrete field .
What makes MasterGlenium 51 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium 51 reduces water content drastically ( > 35%) and helps achieve very high early strength, mainly for Precast Concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium 51?
- Marked increase in early & ultimate strengths
- Higher E modulus
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- Better resistance to carbonation and other aggressive atmospheric conditions
- Lower permeability - increased durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Elimination of vibration and reduced labour cost in placing