MasterFlow 400 - Fast curing, high strength, flowable epoxy resin grout
How does MasterFlow 400 work?
Masterflow 400 is a solvent-free fast curing, filler extended grout, based on modified epoxy resin and is designed for use as a precision, heavy duty chocking grout for engineering applications. It is supplied as a three component system consisting of epoxy resin, combined with inert fillers and the hardener, to produce a high viscosity flowable liquid grout suitable for voids of 10-80mm.
- Machinery with high dynamic loads and vibration.
- Backing of steel liners of ore crushing machinery in mines and quarries.
- In corrosive environments where chemicals, oils and solvents make cementitious grouts unsuitable.
- Production line equipment that must resume operations with minimum downtime.
- Machinery base plates, crane rails, anchor bolts, hold down bolts and heavy equipment where tensile strength greater than cementitious systems can provide are required.
What makes MasterFlow 400 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 400 is a High strength, fast curing multipurpose epoxy grout that enables faster return to service
What are the features and benefits of MasterFlow 400?
- Resistance to vibration and impact – Particularly applicable where cycles of compression/ tension make cementitious grouts unsuitable
- Minimum shutdown – High early strength allows for fast return to service during shutdowns.
- Excellent chemical resistance – Maximum protection against attack from mineral acids, oils, fats, fuels, and strong alkali and salt solutions and lubricating and hydraulic oils
- High bond strength – Tenacious adhesion to prepared surfaces and requires no priming.
- Supplied in pre-measured kits – Eliminates the need for complicated on-site measuring and ensured product performance