MasterFlow 150 - Plasticised expanding admixture for cement slurry and grout
How does MasterFlow 150 work?
MasterFlow 150 is a powder additive which when mixed with cementitious system imparts shrinkage compensation and high flowability, pumpability to the mix. It produces controlled expansion and minimizes water demand.
- Cable duct grouting
- Cavity filling
- Filling gaps between precast elements
- Repairing honeycombs by pressure grouting
- Site batched repair/reprofiling mortars
- Filling up the plumbing & electric chases
What makes MasterFlow 150 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 150 is a simple to use stable product for grouting post tensioned cable ducts by mixing with cement.
What are the features and benefits of MasterFlow 150?
- Based on gaseous expansion system – compensates shrinkage in plastic stage
- Plasticizing action – reduces water demand, improves strength and pumpability
- Easy to use packing – no mistakes on site
- Only make what is required – Most economical to use
- Robust - Compatible with wide range of chemical and mineral admixtures and rapid hardening portland cement and most types of portland cement