MasterFinish 202 - Solvent based, ready-to-use, form-release agent
How does MasterFinish 202 work?
Chemical release agent suitable for mold and shutter faces prior to casting concrete in order to achieve a clean release. After removal of the formwork, the resultant concrete has a smooth hard uniform finish, with reduced incidence of blow holes. MasterFinish 202 can be applied to the formwork by spray in the form of a light uniform mist coating
- Prestressed, precast, and pipe plants
- RCC structures
MasterFinish 202 is well suited for shutter faces made from wood, steel, fiberglass, aluminum & paper. It reacts chemically with cement to impart excellent release properties to treated surfaces. Concrete cast against surfaces coated with MasterFinish 202 exhibit a smooth, hard, uniform finish. MasterFinish 202 has no negative effect on the properties of concrete nor will it impair the adhesion of subsequent surface treatments when applied at the recommended coverage rates.
What makes MasterFinish 202 a unique solution?
MasterFinish 202 forms a layer on formwork shuttering which acts as separation barrier between concrete and formwork substrate and provides good concrete finishes. It also helps in lowering repair cost of concrete and maintenance cost of formwork.
What are the features and benefits of MasterFinish 202?
- Water-resistant chemical barrier – Ensures fast, clean stripping of forms
- No residue transfer – Stain-free & less voids
- Does not harm concrete – compatible
- Alkali resistant – protects aluminum forms
- Safe for wood fibers – extends service life
- Ready to use
- Placement up to 4 weeks before concrete
- Rapid drying – immediate placement