MasterEmaco P 130 - Two component epoxy based zinc rich primer for steel
How does MasterEmaco P 130 work?
MasterEmaco P 130 is a two component, solvent borne zinc rich epoxy primer, providing active galvanic protection to steel. It is a thick grey liquid of paint-like consistency, recommended for use where chloride induced attack on steel is likely.
- As a protective coating to steel reinforcing bars in concrete.
- As a touch-up primer for damaged galvanized metal.
- As a primer for steel substrates prior to suitable top coating.
What makes MasterEmaco P 130 a unique solution?
High zinc content in MasterEmaco P 130 ensures better life and durable protection to steel bars against corrosion.
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco P 130?
- Protects steel – provides active protection against steel corrosion.
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to steel to create a protective anti-corrosion barrier.
- Fast installation - Short overcoating time.