MasterBrace Fibers - Carbon and Glass Fiber sheets used for FRP structural strengthening
How does MasterBrace Fibers work?
MasterBrace Fiber sheets are encapsulated in MasterBrace 4500 resin to form a structural composite to yield a range of high performance features. The MasterBrace Fiber range includes unidirectional carbon and glass fiber.
- MasterBrace composites can be used to
- increase flexural, shear, and axial load capacity on number.
- Increased impact resistance and to provide blast mitigation.
- Reduction of crack propagation and increased resistance to fatigue.
- MasterBrace is ideal for a variety of structures including:
- Concrete/Masonry Walls, beams and slabs
- Columns and chimneys
- Silos and tanks
- Pipes and tunnels
- Strengthening of heritage structures.
- Seismic Strengthening
What makes MasterBrace Fibers a unique solution?
MasterBrace Fiber sheets enables structural strengthening of RCC structures without increase in size
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace Fibers?
- High strength to weight ratio – provides additional strength without adding to the ‘dead load’ of a structure
- Carbon and Glass– allows ‘tailor made’ designs for a wide range of applications
- Lightweight – easily applied using hand techniques
- Fast curing – quick installation avoiding costly downtime of structures or buildings
- Simple installation – can be applied in-situ on structures in use